Our brand strategy coaching package is an intensive 4-week course that keeps you on track to launching your new brand on time and on budget.
Here’s how it works.
- Introduction to brand coaching session (60 minutes)
- Selection of ‘on brand’ reading materials curated just for you
- Blackcoffee Brand Strategy Planner – a comprehensive workbook that compels you to dig deep and strategize your brand
- A coaching session to support your work with the brand planner
- A brand articulation coaching session to help you turn your hard work with the brand planner into a fully articulated brand strategy (60 minutes)
- Blackcoffee Brand Articulation Template to use when creating your brand strategy
- Brand strategy analysis – turn your strategy over to Shannon for review, analysis and feedback
YOUR INVESTMENT: $1500
Interested in working together?
Kickstart My Business and Business Strategy sessions can be booked here.
To book Brand Coaching or to grab a virtual coffee and see if we're a match book here.
COACHING FOR ENTREPRENEURS
When you are establishing a new business or trying to take it to the next level, it can be overwhelming. Blackcoffee founder Shannon Larkins is here to help. You’ll gain peace of mind and never again go into a client meeting flustered and unorganized. Shannon will share with you the business smarts she’s learned over the last 15 years leading and growing Blackcoffee.
Here’s What We Offer
Kickstart My Business – $350 (75-minute session + questionnaire and analysis)
Our introductory session aimed at kickstarting your business and our coaching relationship. Includes a questionnaire and analysis prior to the session.
Business Strategy Session – $250 (60-minute session)
We’ll cover business practice, process and strategies in these ongoing coaching sessions, answering your business start up questions and helping you feel confident dealing with your new clients.
Kickstart My Business + 2 Business Strategy Sessions - $725
Kickstart My Business + 4 Business Strategy Sessions – $1150
Here’s What You Get
Through the new business coaching process, we’ll work on:
- Implementing your brand so you’re speaking the language of your preferred clients
- Creating a marketing strategy
- Deciding on the right systems to make your business run efficiently
- Developing a website outline that’s easy to navigate and set up to convert sales and subscribers
- Setting up social media channels to connect with your target audiences
- Learning how to roll out the red carpet for clients so they keep coming back for more.
Tools and tips
Sign up for a three or five-session package and you’ll also receive a list of Shannon’s favourite tools and tricks for proposal writing, invoicing, social media and client management.